We are looking for an experienced (5+ years) PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proven web application development experience in PHP
- Expertise in ES6, Webpack and at least one modern JS framework (Vue.js, React.js etc.).
- Knowledge in modern MVC framework and API design is a must.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Stripe, PayPal etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- You can teach us something new! We love to hire people who are way more knowledgeable than us in some area and can be good teachers and mentors.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework, REST API and Vue.js.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Familiarity with command line
- Experience with Docker